Free School Meals
Many of our families could get Free School Meals but do not claim for them; your child may be entitled to Free School Meals if you as the parent are in receipt of any of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- Jobseeker’s Allowance (income based)
- Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (but NOT Working Tax Credit)
- Universal Credit
- Save hundreds of pounds per year
- Extra funding for the school in the form of Pupil Premium
- It’s your entitlement
- No downside
- Other pupils and parents will not know you are claiming
I particularly enjoy RE as I like learning more about God and Jesus, there is more and more to learn every day.
My favourite subject is maths because it is fun as well as challenging!
I love the exciting trips that we go on, they make me think about the future and my future career.
I learn something new every day, then I like to go home and do more research, particularly about out topic.
The books we read in school have inspired me to read more at home; I really enjoy reading every day.
St James is like one big family, we look after each other and I feel safe here.